Strike off your limited company from the Companies Register

Withdraw your application

You must withdraw your application if your company is no longer eligible to be struck off, eg it is trading or has become insolvent.

You can withdraw your application if you change your mind. You can only do this if your company is still on the Companies Register.

Only one director needs to sign the withdrawal form.

Apply online

You can withdraw your application using the Companies House online service.

Apply by post

Fill in form DS02 and send it to the address on the form.