You can't apply for this licence online. Contact your local council.
If you are a social landlord in Wales, you must be registered with the Welsh Ministers.
You will be eligible for registration if you are:
- a registered charity which is a housing association
- a society that is registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 and satisfies certain conditions
- a company that satisfies the same conditions
The conditions to be met are that your organisation is non-profit making and was established for the purposes of or your objectives or powers including the provision, construction, improvement or management of:
- houses kept available for letting
- houses kept for occupation by members of your organisation, where the rules of the organisation entitle the member to occupy the premises
Other additional permissible objectives or conditions may apply.
Applications must be in the format specified by the relevant Authority and may be subject to a fee.