You can't apply for this licence online. Contact your local council.
If you become an operator of an approved slaughterhouse you must notify the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) in writing within 28 days of starting the business.
You must provide the following details:
- your full name and address
- if applicable the full name and address of partners and joint owners
- if the operator is a body corporate, the full name, registered office address and registration number of the body
- the address, telephone number and approval number of the slaughterhouse
If changes occur to the above details you must give notice of these changes within 28 days.
If you cease to be the operator you must notify the RPA within ten days of:
- the date of cessation
- your successor as operator
If the approved slaughterhouse ceases to be a slaughterhouse you must notify the RPA within ten days.