1. Overview

You may be able to get help with the cost of term-time accommodation if you need to study away from home for a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification (equivalent to GCSEs and A levels).

You may qualify if the course is too far away for you to travel to daily.

How much you get depends on your household income and whether you live and study in London.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.