Visit great.gov.uk to:
- get guidance on how to research export markets
- sign up for seminars and webinars on starting to export or exporting to new markets
- contact your nearest international trade team to get bespoke research (there’s a charge for this service)
Read the exporting country guides for an overview of:
- economic and industry information
- local legal requirements
- how to protect your intellectual property
- language and cultural issues
Read the Overseas Business Risk reports for information on political instability, terrorism, crime, corruption, human rights issues and intellectual property risks.
Check whether EU wide technical rules or national rules apply if you’re sending goods within the EU. If technical rules or national rules apply, you can get advice from the product contact point for that country.
When you’re ready, get help to find overseas customers and export opportunities.