Use great.gov.uk to:
- make sure your business is ready to export
- show your products directly to overseas buyers through the ‘find a buyer’ service
- find overseas opportunities for your product or service
Start now on great.gov.uk
Find overseas customers online
Get help selling online overseas and take advantage of special deals negotiated by the government.
And join the e-exporting programme to get:
- advice on developing a strategy from e-commerce and international trade experts
- special rates for some of the world’s most popular online selling platforms
- regular updates on e-commerce trends and opportunities to hear from industry experts and network with other online traders
Contact email@example.com to join the e-exporting programme.
Get help from a trade specialist
The Department for International Trade (DIT) has a network of trade specialists who can also help you find overseas customers by:
- helping you prepare for a trade show or overseas market visit (sometimes grants are available - check with the event organiser)
- arranging introductions to potential overseas buyers, agents and distributors (there’s a charge for this service)
Defence, security and cyber security
Contact the Defence and Security Organisation (DSO) for help with:
- presentations, product demonstrations and hosting delegations (including a bespoke hanger for exhibitions and demonstration centre for cyber security products)
- displaying your products on the DSO stand at exhibitions and trade shows
- booking military personnel to appear on your stand at an exhibition or trade show
- providing after sales training to customers
DSO provides media support for product launches or overseas campaigns. Call +44 (0)20 7215 8467.