Report a suspected problem with an animal medicine or microchip

A person's reaction to animal medicine

You can report a suspected reaction you or someone else has had to an animal medicine while using it on an animal, for example a skin allergy.

You’ll be asked for details of:

  • the medicine, including the batch number and marketing authorisation number (if you know it)
  • the people affected - and how and when they came into contact with the medicine
  • the symptoms

If you can’t report online

Download and fill in the form for reporting reactions in humans. Send it to the address on the form.