Your council will arrange for the removal and disposal of discarded syringes and other drug related items in public places.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.