Used syringes, drugs, pharmaceuticals and surgical waste can be collected and disposed of by your local council. There may be a charge for this service.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.