Report road flooding

Tell your council about a flooded public road or blocked ditch. Enter your postcode to go to your council’s website for more information.

Postcode lookup
For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only