Report obstructions on the road such as mud, illegal signs, overhanging tree branches, hedges, builders skips and scaffolding to the local council.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.