Use this service to report your result to the NHS after using a rapid lateral flow test kit to check if you’re infectious with coronavirus (COVID-19).
A rapid lateral flow test is a coronavirus test you do yourself. It shows you the result on a handheld device that comes with the test.
Report the result:
- every time you use a rapid lateral flow test kit
- as soon as possible after you get the result
You cannot report a result after more than 24 hours.
You can only report one result at a time.
Before you start
To use this service, you need:
- the QR code or ID number printed on the test strip (the part of the kit that shows your result)
- a mobile phone number so we can text you to confirm we’ve got your result
Report by phone
You can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions.
If you have a problem with your test kit
Call 119 or report the problem online.
Why you should report your results
Reporting results helps to:
- reduce infection rates in your community
- protect people at higher risk of infection
- prevent and reduce the spread of the virus
- find out if you’re infectious (you may not have symptoms)
You and your household may need to self-isolate depending on your result.