Use this service to tell the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) about a change you’ve made to your coach or bus. You can also use the service to tell DVSA that you’ve registered your coach or bus as a public service vehicle (PSV).

You must tell DVSA if you’ve:

  • made your coach or bus more accessible for disabled passengers, for example by installing ramps or wheelchair restraints
  • made any changes to your coach or bus that has been issued with an original Certificate of Initial Fitness (COIF) or approval certificate
  • made changes to the registration mark of your coach or bus

Start now on the Technical Test Application service

Before you start

Download and fill in an application form. Use the service to upload your completed form.