The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: why you should apply
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are the UK’s most prestigious enterprise awards.
Who can apply
You can only apply as an organisation. The deadline is 2 September.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement in 4 categories:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
Previous winners include many small and medium-sized companies as well as Dyson, Brompton Bicycle and Boots. Winners have reported benefitting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
What happens if your company wins
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception at Buckingham Palace, hosted by Her Majesty The Queen - 2 people from your company can attend
- presented the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials, eg on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website
- given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl