You can't apply for this licence online. Contact your local council.


If you offer amusements with prizes on your premises in Northern Ireland, you may need to hold a pleasure permit. Pleasure permits are only issued for premises used wholly or mainly for the provision of amusements.

Applications must be made to the district council where your premises are situated and will be subject to a fee.

Conditions may be attached to a permit.