Permitted Paid Engagement visa


You must prove that you:

  • are 18 or over
  • are visiting the UK for no more than 1 month
  • will leave the UK at the end of your visit
  • have enough money without help from public funds to support and house yourself
  • can pay for your return or onward journey
  • are not in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands