Sign in to your Dart Charge account or use this service to:
- pay for a one-off crossing
- set up an account - you can pre-pay to get a discount on every crossing
- pay or challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- check how many crossings you’ve paid for
- apply for a local resident discount account
Start now on the Dart Charge service
Before you start
The crossing charge depends on your vehicle and account type.
Charges apply between 6am and 10pm every day, including Christmas and other bank holidays.
You must pay by midnight the day after you cross.
You can apply for a resident’s discount if you live in Thurrock or Dartford.
Other ways to pay
- pay or set up an account by phone
- pay with cash at a payzone outlet
- set up an account or apply for a local resident discount account by post
- pay in advance or top-up a Dart Charge account by post
Contact Dart Charge
You can contact Dart Charge online, by phone or post.
Telephone: 0300 300 0120
Textphone: 18001 0300 300 0120
Every day, 5am to midnight
Find out about call charges
Dart Charge customer services
PO Box 842
Calling during the Easter holiday
|Friday 14 April 2017||Open 8am to 8pm|
|Saturday 15 April 2017||Open as usual|
|Sunday 16 April 2017||Open 9am to 7pm|
|Monday 17 April 2017||Open 8am to 8pm|