Paying the charge
You must pay the Dartford Crossing charge by midnight the day after you cross.
You can get a fine if you’re late or do not pay.
If you’ve already set up an account, sign in to manage your account or pay the charge.
You can also use this service to:
- set up an account
- pay or challenge a fine (known as a Penalty Charge Notice)
- apply for a local resident discount if you live in Dartford or Thurrock
- check which crossings you’ve paid for
Contact Dart Charge online if you need any help using the service.
Other ways to pay
- pay with cash at your nearest Payzone store
- set up an account by post
- pay in advance or top-up your account by post
- pay or set up an account by phone
Dart Charge contact centre
Telephone: 0300 300 0120
Textphone: 18001 0300 300 0120
Every day, 8am to 8pm
Find out about call charges