You can’t pay at the Dartford Crossing barriers anymore.
Sign in to your Dart Charge account to pay or use this service to:
- pay for a one-off crossing online
- pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- set up an account
- apply for a local resident discount account
- check how many crossings you’ve paid for
Start now on the Dart Charge service
Before you start
The crossing charge depends on your vehicle and account type.
Charges apply between 6am and 10pm every day, including Christmas and other bank holidays.
You must pay by midnight the day after you cross.
You can get a resident’s discount if you live in Thurrock or Dartford.
Other ways to pay
- set up an account or apply for a local resident discount account by post
- pay with cash at a payzone outlet
- pay in advance or top-up a Dart Charge account by post
- pay or set up an account by phone
- convert an old Dart Tag account into a Dart Charge account by phone - you can no longer do this online
Telephone: 0300 300 0120
Textphone: 18001 0300 300 0120
Every day, 5am to midnight
Find out about call charges
Enquiries or complaints
Contact Dart Charge using an online form, or by phone or post.
Dart Charge customer services
PO Box 842