Complain about a CBT course

Get help from Citizens Advice if you want to complain about your motorcycle training school’s service.

Standard of training

Contact the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) if you’re not happy with the standard of training you received, including if:

  • the on-road riding part didn’t last at least 2 hours
  • there were too many learners per trainer

You need to give:

  • your trainer’s name and the training school name
  • the address where you took the training
  • the date and time you took the training
  • details of why you’re not happy with the training

Telephone: 0115 936 6547
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges