Special types of pay


  • Declare or report cash in hand pay

    Report a business or your employer to HMRC if they're paying workers 'cash in hand' - or declare payments if you're working for yourself

  • Tips at work

    Tips at work don't count towards the National Minimum Wage - tips and tax, what your employer has to do, advice and help, cash in hand payments

See all services