You can't apply for this licence online. Contact your local council.


If you want to have 3 or more category C or D gaming machines on your premises, you must hold a gaming machine permit. Applications should be made, along with the appropriate fee, to the Licensing Board of your local council.

If you do not already hold a licence to sell alcohol for consumption on your premises, your application will be refused.