The King's Awards for Enterprise
About the awards
The King’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
Find out if your business is eligible.
What happens if your organisation gets an award
If you get an award you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception
- presented with the award at your company by one of The King’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The King’s Awards flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment (an official certificate) and a commemorative crystal trophy
The awards are valid for 5 years.
Organisations that got an award have reported benefiting from:
- worldwide recognition
- increased commercial value
- greater press coverage
- a boost to staff morale
Find out when the award recipients are announced.
Previous award recipients
Read about previous award recipients.