Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit

How to claim

You’ll need to fill in and post a claim form.

The form comes with notes that:

  • help you fill it in
  • tell you where to send it

Download and print a claim form

To claim for:

Request a claim form by phone

You can also ask Barnsley Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB) Centre to send you a claim form.

Barnsley IIDB Centre
Telephone: 0800 121 8379
Textphone: 0800 169 0314
NGT text relay (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 121 8379
Monday to Friday, 8am to 7.30pm
Find out about call charges

Alternative formats

Call to ask for alternative formats, such as braille, large print or audio CD.

If you disagree with a decision

You can challenge a decision about your claim. This is called asking for ‘mandatory reconsideration’.