Telephone: 01522 666 819 (to arrange visits)
Telephone: 01522 666 700 (general information)
9:30am to 12:30pm
Morton Hall immigration removal centre
Visiting hours are:
- 1:30pm to 4:15pm every day except Thursday and Sunday
- 1:30pm to 8:15pm on Thursday
- 1:30pm to 4:15pm and 5:30pm to 8:15pm on Sunday
You must book in advance.
You must bring the following:
- photo ID (passport or driving licence)
- utility bill or bank statement, less than 3 months old, showing your name and address
You can use a free taxi service available to and from Lincoln and Newark rail stations. You must book at least 24 hours in advance on 01522 666 819.