Policy and Background: Common areas of uncertainty regarding the scheme
- FRS3300 explains whether a business (including liable no longer liable cases) can join the scheme retrospectively.
- FRS4100 explains whether a business can leave the scheme retrospectively.
- FRS6200 explains the definition of an associated business.
- FRS6500 explains what capital expenditure goods are.
- FRS6500 explains whether the building of an extension qualifies as capital expenditure for the purposes of FRS.
- FRS7100 explains when a business receives a 1% reduction to their flat rate percentage.