Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Tax Credits Technical Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Entitlement: Residence rules - Right to reside: A retired person

Retired Person - European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss nationals

A Retired person may have a right to reside in the United Kingdom if they meet the conditions explained in TCTM02079 as a worker who has ceased activity.