Tax Credits Manual: recent changes
A new version of the Tax Credits Manual was published on 14 March 2011.
The new version has been slightly restructured and totally renumbered.
The following key changes have been made within the manual
- all pages are now numbered and these numbers are used to link between guidance pages
- all steps are now ‘bookmarked’ (linked) to allow you to move quickly from step to step
- the overall look of the manual has been tidied up by the removal of the two-column tables that steps were previously contained in
- sub-heading tables have been removed from old-style guidance in order to correspond with new-style guidance (that hasn’t had such tables since the new style was introduced in May 2009) (bullet point added 22 March)
- some guidance titles have been amended to place key words at the start of the title (to concentrate on the subject rather than the action) in order to be more logically placed on the A-Z Index (bullet point added 22 March)
- publishing of updates to the manual will now take place two times each month.
Note: If you have the old version of the manual saved as a ‘favourite’, you’ll need to delete it and save the new version of the manual as a new ‘favourite’.