How to identify if there is a held change of circs on a claim selected for IYF
Note: A held change of circumstances is a change that has been notified to us during In Year Finalisation (IYF) that affects the UY award period.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data – Applicant’ screen
- enter the customers NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen
- select the relevant claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select Application Version’ screen
- go to Step 2.
If you are taken straight to the ‘Select Application Version’ screen, go to Step 2.
In the ‘Select Application Version’ screen
- identify which application version was created due to the capture of the UC stop notice
- go to Step 3.
If there are any application versions after this date, there is a held change of circumstances on the claim.
If there are no application versions after this date, there are no held change of circumstances on the claim.
Note: The reason for the held change of circumstances will be displayed against the application version. By selecting the relevant version, you can identify what the change is.