How to determine UY income
To be used where you have been unable to obtain income from a customer and they have no RTI income.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ from the options available
- select ‘View’ You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Application Summary’ screen
- select ‘Continue’ until you get to the ‘Income Details’ screen
- note the PY income for the relevant customer
- divide the PY income by the number of days in tax year
- multiply by number of days in new assessment period. This will give you the figure to be used as UY income.
Note: Use the SEES dates calculator to determine the number of days in the new assessment period.