How to Process an Award Declaration
- select ‘In Year Finalisation’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Capture In Year S17 Finalisation’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - screen
- enter the customer’s NINO or Barcode (if you are dealing with a manual in year Declaration)
- select ’OK’
If you’re taken to ‘Select Household’
- select the relevant household, click ‘OK’. You’ll be taken to the ‘Income and Benefits’ screen go to
If you’re taken straight to the Income and Benefits screen, go to .
On the ‘Income and Benefits’ screen
Note: If a warning message box appears take a note of the message, click ‘OK’
- complete the screen with the information provided
Note: The calculation of the UY award will result in a UY award status of ‘Finalised’ and an award type of ‘Finalised Actual’.
- select ‘Continue’, you will be taken to the ‘Declaration’ screen
- check the ‘Statement of Circumstances’ (SOC) tick box
Note: If the customer hasn’t selected either box on the Declaration to confirm their circumstances were correct, select the ‘SOC - Yes’ checkbox
- select reason for In Year Finalisation either a completed reply or forced finalisation
- check & delete any entries on the IYS17 Unfinalised work list
- check the ‘Yes’ box in the ‘Signature field’
- select ‘Paper’ or ‘Telephone’ in ‘Source’, whichever is correct
- select ‘Process’
- end of action.