How to use Internal Caller Verification
Changes to previous version - new guidance.
Select ‘Start’ at the bottom left on your desktop screen
- select ‘All Programs’
- select ‘Microsoft Office’
- select ‘Microsoft Office Excel 2003’
- select ‘SEES’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Internal Caller Verification’ from the options available
- select ‘Your Validation Code Number’. You will be taken to a screen containing your unique code number for the call you are about to make
- offer the call recipient your validation code using the phonetic explanation - for example, if your validation code was 1230LF, you would quote it as One, Two, Three, Zero, L for Lima, F for Foxtrot
- when the caller has verified your validation code, the screen containing the code will automatically close
- continue with your call.