How to check if a notice to pay has been issued
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Overpayment’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
- select the appropriate award
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ’View Overpayment’ screen
- go to .
If you are taken straight to the ‘View Overpayment’ screen, go to .
On the ‘View Overpayment’ screen
- select ‘Details’ on the ‘Overpayment Summary’ screen. You will be taken to the ‘Direct Recovery’ screen
- check the details in the Notice to pay field. If dates are shown against customer 1 and 2 or an appointee, then a form TC610 has been issued on those dates.
Note: The message ‘No overpayments details found’ will display on award periods that weren’t overpaid.