How to determine the amount to be paid after the next household pay day and enter this on the Calculation sheet
Note: If all the postings displayed the message ‘No information available. Payment has not yet been issued’, then scheduled future direct payments will also not be issued.
On the ‘View Award Period Postings’ screen
- select ‘Summary’. You will be taken to the ‘View Award Period Summary’ screen
- select ‘Schedule’. You will be taken to the ‘View Direct Payment Schedule’ screen
- make a note of the amounts and number of payments of each amount that are scheduled with an issue date after the date of the next household pay day which you have entered in the ’Entitlement to Next HH pay day’ table at section 3 of the ‘Calculation’ sheet
- select ‘Postings’. You will be taken to the ‘View Award Period Postings’ screen
- check for payment postings of the same amount to identify whether the payments are for WTC or CTC. The posting dates will be on or around the issue dates
- enter the amount of the future payments in the ‘WTC Direct’ and ‘CTC Direct’ boxes in the ‘Still to be paid after date of next household payday’ table at section 3 of the ‘Calculation’ sheet
- check the amount in the ‘Total’ column on the ‘Balance to Pay’ line in the ‘Rounding’ table at section 4 of the ‘Calculation’ sheet
- return to the guidance you were previously following.