How to disregard an Annual Declaration
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Renewals’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Manage Finalisation’ from the options available. You’ll be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Renewals’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’. You’ll be taken to the ‘Select Tax Credit Period’ screen
- select the relevant tax year that you need to work
- select ‘OK’. You’ll be taken to function ‘Manage Finalisation’
- select ‘Continue’ twice. You’ll be taken to the ‘Notice Details’ screen
- select the ‘Disregard’ checkbox
Note: Where the family has broken down, make sure you select the correct notice to disregard. In these cases, the second customer’s details are shown on the right-hand side of the screen.
- select the appropriate category in the ‘Actioned By’ field to reflect the area in which you work
- select the appropriate reason in the ‘Reason’ field
Note: If the family has broken down or if the reason is ‘Duplicate’ or ‘Incomplete’, select the reason ‘Incomplete Reply’.
- select ‘OK’. You’ve disregarded the Annual Declaration.