How to view Household Account to establish if all the manual cashcheque payments have been posted to the customer's account
Changes to previous version - new guidance.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Account’ from the options available. You’ll be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Applicant’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select the ‘Postings’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’. You’ll be taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
Note: An error message may be displayed stating you are denied access to details for that customer. If this happens, follow the guidance in TCM0068160.
- go to .
On the ‘Select Award’ screen
- select the tax year which relates to the manual cashcheque payments you noted at step 2 of the guidance you were following
- select ‘OK’. You’ll be taken to the ‘View Award Period Postings’ screen
from the notes you made at step 2 of the guidance you were following, check that all the manual cashcheque payments have been recorded as giros posted on the schedule. This will be shown as one of the following Posting types
- ‘MGPC’ for manual cashcheques for Child Tax Credit (CTC)
- ‘MGPW’ for manual cashcheques for Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- ‘MGPM’ for multiple cashcheques.
Note: The schedule breaks down the total amount for each manual payment, for example a payment of £1,000 recorded on Household Notes will show as £350, £350 and £300 on the schedule with the same due date.