How to check Household Notes for details of manual payments made to the customer
Note: If there is more than one household, check the notes for all the households.
Note: If you’re working on a restored 2004-2005 terminated renewal claim, you won’t need to note manual payments made in 2003-2004.
Note: Disregard any manual payments with a due date in the future.
Note: Cash cheques may have been used as a payment method prior to April 2017, however since April 2017 customers will need to be paid directly into a bank or building society account. Customers will be required to supply us with account details to enable payments to be made.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Household Notes’ from the options available
- select ‘Payments’ from the ‘Category’ field to establish the details of all the manual payments that have been made to the customer
- make a note of the following details for all the manual payments that have been recorded
- the due date
- the date the payment was authorised (this is the Event Date of the Household Note)
- the total amount of the payment, both WTC and CTC
- if the payment was made by TCO
- go to Step 2.
If TCO made the payment, note the seven-digit R92TC serial number.