How to check Household Notes for details of manual cashcheque payments made to the customer
Changes to previous version - new guidance.
Note: If there is more than one household, check the notes for all the households.
Note: If you’re working on a restored 2004-2005 terminated renewal claim, you won’t need to note manual cashcheque payments made in 2003-2004.
Note: Disregard any manual cashcheque payments with a due date in the future.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Household Notes’ from the options available
- select ‘Payments’ from the ‘Category’ field to establish the details of all the manual cashcheque payments that have been made to the customer
make a note of the following details for all the manual cashcheque payments that have been recorded
- the due date
- the date the payment was authorised (this is the Event Date of the Household Note)
- the total amount of the payment, both WTC and CTC
- if the payment was made by TCO
- go to .
If TCO made the payment, note the seven-digit R92TC serial number.