How to check National Insurance and PAYE Service (NPS) for employment
From your desktop
- access ‘My Services/Corporate Services/Individuals’
- select the ‘PAYE Service’ icon
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select ‘Go’
Note: The ‘Individual Summary’ screen will be displayed.
To check employment
- select ‘Employments’ from the menu on the left of the screen
- select ‘Summary’
Note: This will take you to the ‘Employment Summary’ screen which displays the current year’s details each employer has provided.
To check RTI
- click on the magnifying glass icon at the right of the screen
- select ‘RTI Data’ at the bottom right corner of the screen
- click on the magnifying glass icon at the right of the screen for the employment
Note: This will display weekly or monthly employment details for the year.
- note field on screen ‘Number of normal hours worked’