How to check Self-Assessment 2000 (SA 2000) for self-employment
- enter the customer’s NINO or UTR in the details box and select ‘Case Summary’
- in the ‘Case Summary’ screen select ‘Sources’
Note: This will show the number of self-employed jobs.
- enter the job number you wish to view in the select ‘source ref’ box
- select ‘View’
Note: The ‘Trade Details’ screen gives business addresses, business name, description and trade start date.
- select ‘SA Notes’ to view the notes
Note: This may include relevant notes for the self-employment such as contact between customer and Self-Assessment.
- select ‘Returns’ to view the ‘Return Summary’ screen which will have details of each tax year return such as issue date and received date.