How to access view award to check the elements
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Award’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘Period’ checkbox
- enter the start date of the relevant tax year, for example 06-04-2007
- tab to the next field. The system will automatically populate the end date
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
- select the relevant award
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Award Summary’ screen
- go to Step 2.
If you are taken straight to the ‘Award Summary’ screen, go to Step 2.
- select ‘View Calculation’. You will be taken to the ‘View Calculation’ screen
- select ‘View Elements’. You will be taken to the ‘View Elements’ screen
- the entries on this screen will tell you which WTC and CTC elements the customer is in receipt of and the start and end dates of those elements.