How to delete bank account details
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Correction’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen
- select the relevant claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Applicant Details’ screen
- go to .
If you are taken straight to the ‘Applicant Details’ screen, go to .
On the ‘Applicant Details’ screen
- select ‘Pm1’ or ‘Pm2’ on the toolbar, as appropriate. You will be taken to the ‘Payment Details’ screen
- select ‘Delete’
Note: If the bank account details need deleting for both customers in a joint claim, repeat the above to delete the account details for the second customer.
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Amend Finish’ screen
- don’t complete the ‘Amend Finish’ screen at this point, just return to the guidance you were previously following.