How to view applicable Child Benefit rates
Changes to previous version - new guidance.
To view the applicable Child Benefit rates on the ‘CBO Guidance’ page
- on the ‘HMRC’ homepage
- select ‘B’ on the ‘A-Z index’
- select ‘Benefits and Credits’ from the options available
- select ‘C’ on the B&C ‘A-Z index’
- select ‘Child Benefit Processing overall guidance’ from the options available
- select ‘Child Benefit Rates’ under ‘C’
- select ‘Weekly Rate Calculation Tables’
- use the table to calculate the full weekly rate payable corresponding to the relevant period and the number of eligible children and/or young persons shown on the child benefit account
- make a note of the full weekly rate payable on a form TC648.