How to check whether the customer has been part of another household
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Award’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
Note: This screen lists all the customer’s tax credits awards together with details of any partners included in the award. You will be able to identify whether the customer has been in the same household throughout or whether there have been changes in their household.
- note the different households that the customer has been a part of for tax credits purposes
- select ‘Previous’ and/or ‘Next’, where applicable to make sure you don’t miss any changes in the household.