How to check the total payments posted to an account
Changes to previous version - new guidance.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Account’ from the options available. You’ll be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Applicant’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select the ‘Summary’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you’re taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
- select the relevant award
- select ‘OK’. You’ll be taken to the ‘View Award Period Summary’ screen
- go to .
If you’re taken straight to the ‘View Award Period Summary’ screen, go to .
On the ‘View Award Period Summary’ screen, the total amount of payments that have been made to the customer are shown in the second row of the ‘Direct payments made up to today’ field in the ‘WTC’ and/or ‘CTC’ columns.
Note: The amounts shown in the ‘WTC’ and ‘CTC’ columns will be the total amount of payments, manual and system that have been made up to today.