How to transfer documents to another team
Link any new correspondence to the documents requested from storage
- place the correspondence behind the documents containing barcodes for the same tax year
- for each tax year the unmarked barcode must be placed so it is visible at the front of the plastic wallet
- each tax year should have one document that has a barcode without a line through it
- documents for each customer should be placed in separate wallets for each tax year
Note: Any of the items retrieved from storage which have been unstapled must be re-stapled.
email the Document Management Team (DMT), copying the recipient into the email prior to transferring the documents advising them of the recipients
(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) (This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)
- place the wallets in a polylope addressed to the team you are transferring the documents to
- send the polylope to the team.