How to send manually captured documents to the Document Management Team
Changes to previous version - new guidance
Link any new correspondence to the documents requested from storage
- place the correspondence behind the documents containing barcodes for the same tax year
- for each tax year the unmarked barcode must be placed so it is visible at the front of the plastic wallet
- each tax year should have one document that has a barcode without a line through it
- documents for each customer should be placed in separate wallets for each tax year
Note: If there has been retro work undertaken in one year only, for example 2006-2007, this should be filed under the tax year 2006-2007 even if the retro work was undertaken in 2009-2010. If however there has been retro work done on a number of successive years, for example 2006-2007, 2007-2008 and 2008-2009, these should all be filed together under the latest tax year.
Note: Any of the items retrieved from storage which have been unstapled must be re-stapled.
- place the wallets in a polylope along with the completed return slip (This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)
Note: The return slip can be found on the back of the Transport Work Order sheet printed by Iron Mountain.
- send the polylope to the Document Management Team at the above address.