How to contact the Data Guardian
Changes to previous version - new guidance
Access the HMRC intranet homepage
- select ‘Report security incident’ from the Security section
- select ‘Access the Incident Capture and Reporting Tool here’
- select ‘New Report’
- complete all fields on the template providing as much information as possible. Do not include staff or customer information in your incident report
- select ‘Submit Template’
- go to Step 2.
- send an email to the ‘B&C Data Security Team, Security Incidents (B&C TCO)’ including the SIR number, the customer names, NINO’s, addresses and, if known, the person/area that caused the incident
- mark the email as ‘Official-Sensitive’.