How to determine the household pay day
Changes to previous version - new guidance.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Account’ from the options available. You’ll be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select the ‘Payment Schedule’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you’re taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
- select the relevant award
Note: For WTC upfront complex cases this will usually be the second version.
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘View Direct Payment Schedule’ screen
- go to .
If you’re taken straight to the ‘View Direct Payment Schedule’ screen, go to .
On the ‘View Direct Payment Schedule’ screen, a list of the scheduled payment amounts will be shown
- use a calendar to decide what day of the week the date of the first payment falls on. This day is the household pay day.