How to update new work details on a pre-award claim
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Capture Current’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Capture Application’ screen
- select ‘Inc1’ on the toolbar. You will be taken to the ‘Income - Applicant 1’ screen
- unselect the JSA checkbox in the ‘In receipt of’ field
- select ‘Wk1’ on the toolbar. You will be taken to the ‘Work - Applicant 1’ screen
- enter the new work details in the relevant fields
- select ‘Sm’ on the toolbar. You will be taken to the ‘Summary Information’ screen
- change the date in the ‘Application Effective Date’ field to the start date of the customer’s new work
Note: This date should not be before the interview date on the LPO referral.
- select ‘OK’
- select ‘Process’. You have updated the new work details on the pre award claim.