How to check if there has been a change of circumstances
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Applicant’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen
- select the relevant claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select Application Version’ screen
- go to .
If you are taken straight to the ‘Select Application Version’ screen, go to .
On the ‘Select Application Version’ screen, a date in the ‘Received Date’ column will show the date of the latest change of circumstances.