How to obtain the employer’s phone number, address and PAYE reference on pre-award claims
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Capture Current’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Applicant’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select ’OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Applicant 1’ screen
- select ‘Wk1’ on the toolbar. You will be taken to the ‘Work - Applicant 1’ screen
Note: If you need the employer’s phone number, address and PAYE reference number for customer 2, select ‘Wk2’ rather than ‘Wk1’ on the toolbar.
* any phone number we hold for the employer will be shown in the ‘Telephone Number’ field * the employer’s address with be shown in the ‘Address’ field * the employer’s PAYE reference number will be shown in the ‘Employer Reference’ field.