How to pay and remit a four-week run-on entitlement
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Payments’ on the toolbar
- select ‘User Requested Payment’ from the options available.
If the ‘User Requested Payment - Signals’ screen displays
- select ‘Cancel’. You will be taken back to the ‘User Requested Payment’ screen
- go to .
If you are taken straight to the ‘User Requested Payment’ screen, go to .
On the ‘User Requested Payment’ screen
- select ‘Request’. You will be taken to the ‘User Requested Payment Detail’ screen
- enter the amount to be paid in the ‘WTC Amount’ field
- select the correct recipient from the ‘Payment Recipient’ field
- select the appropriate reason from the ‘Reason for Payment’ field
Note: This will be either ‘4WRO’ or ‘4WRO Finalisation’.
- a period from the ‘Existing 4WRO Periods’ field
or, for a second or subsequent four-week run-on entitlement period in a tax year
- the ‘New 4WRO Period’ checkbox
Note: The ‘New 4WRO Period’ checkbox cannot be selected if the reason in the ‘Reason for Payment’ field is‘4WRO Finalisation’. This reason must be associated with a specific four-week run-on entitlement period.
Note: Once a payment is entered in the ‘User Requested Payment’ screen, the ‘Remit 4WRO Payment’ checkbox is automatically selected. This checkbox must remain selected because if it is un-selected the payment will be added to the payment schedule which will cause an overpayment.
Note: If you want to make changes to the user requested payment you will have to cancel out of this screen and re-request the payment.
- select ‘OK’. You have made the payment and remitted the four-week run-on entitlement.